As we celebrate Brain Injury Awareness Month, we'd like you to meet our Acquired Brain Injury Services Management Team!
Six Things You May Not Know About Wesley Ronczka!
1. He grew up going to stock car races at Stafford Motor Speedway and Riverside Park with his family!
2. He can’t wait to purchase his own home someday (hopefully he will utilize Marrakech’s employee benefit, the “Home Ownership Program” to help with that)!
3. Music from the 1950’s always puts Wes in a good mood!
4. He is afraid of heights, but would love to be able to fly!
5. He misses his first car dearly, which was a 1978 Chevrolet Malibu classic with a 305 v8 that, growing up, he helped his dad work on!
6. Loves working in the ABI program because even though there is always a lot going on, his team is still able to do a great job handling any situation that comes up!
Posted by Marrakech at 10:51 AM