We would like to congratulate Bobby Peterson on becoming the newest member of Marrakech's Board of Directors! We sat down with Bobby and talked to him about how he felt about this new and exciting responsibility, and here is what we learned!
Congratulations on being elected to the Marrakech Board of Directors! How do you feel about this opportunity?
I am very excited to be a part of the Marrakech Board!
How important is it for an agency like Marrakech to have a consumer of services on its Board of Directors?
I feel that it is very important to have a consumer like me on the Board of Directors because I can let them know what we want and need.
Are there any new ideas you plan on bringing to the Board as its newest member?
I plan to give the input of the consumers and to suggest more dances and cook-outs.
What concerns do you think should be addressed by the Board in the next year?
I think that the Board should address more trips for the upcoming year.
What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?
I hope to continue to be independent and to be able to remain on the Board.
As an advocate, what words of encouragement do you have for your peers to get involved?
My advice to others would be to never give up on your dreams!
We would like to thank Bobby for taking the time to talk with us and for taking on the responsibility of sitting on the Board of Directors!

No comments:
Post a Comment