Carlicia (Carli) Steele is an ATR Case Manager and Job Coach in our Vocational Rehabilitation Services program. Employed with Marrakech since 2011 and in her current role since 2013, Carli helps individuals recently transitioned out of prison systems, those in recovery and individuals with disabilities find some stability in their lives and in their jobs. Carli is seen as a go-to staff and is regularly recognized by name in customer satisfaction surveys completed by our consumers.
We asked Carli the following six questions, and this is what she shared!
What is a life milestone that you can’t wait for?
I can’t wait to get married.
What do you love about your job here at Marrakech?
I love being able to give others hope and help them succeed.
What was your first job?
I got my first job when I was 16 and it was a cashier at Walgreens.
What was your first car?
My first car was a 1996 royal blue Pontiac Sunfire.
What is your favorite past time?
I could play candy crush for hours on end!
What is one food you could not live without?
I absolutely love rice; I could not see myself living without it. LOL!
Thanks for sharing, Carli!

No comments:
Post a Comment