9/10/14

Direct Support Professional's Week - Featuring Shavon Pruden!


Shavon Pruden has been an employee of Marrakech since 2011.  She is currently a Paraprofessional in our Family Support Services program.  We asked Shavon to share a few things about herself that we may not already know, and here is what she told us:

  1. If I could have lunch with someone famous, I would choose Barack Obama.
  2. One food I could not live without is hot wings!
  3. I like to sing in the shower. 
  4. I can’t wait until I buy a house!
  5. I love working at Marrakech, Inc. because I love helping others.
  6. The last book I read was East of Eden, by John Steinbeck.
Thanks for sharing, Shavon!  And, thanks for all you do in our Family Support Services program!


1 comment:

  1. The number one question is a great question to answer....I think I would like to have lunch with either John Adams or maybe James Madison.

    ReplyDelete